PQube have today announced the pre-order bonus for MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame.
If you pre-order MXGP from GAME in the UK you will receive an exclusive limited edition book – detailing the tracks in the game, as well as giving a sneak peek behind the scenes for the game’s development – detailing the lengths that developers Milestone have gone to, to ensure it’s the most authentic representation of motocross ever seen in a videogame.
MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame features:
- All the riders, bikes, manufacturers and sponsors of MXGP – to fully capture the ambience of the MXGP season.
- Revolutionary dual-stick controls, allowing you to manipulate the bike and rider simultaneously, for unparalleled depth in handling and physics.
- Brand New Career Mode – allowing you to chart your journey from rookie ‘wild card’ to seasoned professional.
- Real-time track deformation. Watch – and feel – the course change from lap to lap, where no two races are the same.
- Online multiplayer which allows you to easily find races against players at your skill level.
- Adjust every aspect of the bike to best suit the courses conditions and your own play style.
- Depth of handling which allows players to express their own racing style. With no ‘correct’ way of riding – victory is entirely in your hands!
The game can be pre-ordered by clicking HERE.
MXGP arrives on PC, PS3, Vita and Xbox 360 on 28th March.