How many countless hours of my gaming life have been spent in dungeons? Wizardry, The Bard’s Tale, Eye of the Beholder… A litany of traps, pressure pad puzzles and random encounters. Continue reading “Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight review”
The full track listing is as follows;
- Assassin’s Creed 2 — Ezio’s Family (Jesper Kyd, 2009)
- Fallout 4 — Main Theme (Inon Zur, 2015)
- Devil May Cry — Opening (Masami Ueda, 2001)
- Assassins Creed: Syndicate — Too Dreadful a Practice for This Open Air (Austin Wintory, 2015)
- Nights Into Dreams — Dreams (Tomoko Sasaki, 1996)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker — Great Oceans (Kenta Nagata, Hajime Wakai, Toru Minegishi, and Koji Kondo, 2002)
- Resident Evil — Save Room (Takashi Niigaki, 1996)
- Until Dawn — Oh Death (Jason Graves, 2015)
- Alex the Kidd in Miracle World — Main Theme (Tokuhiko Uwabo, 1986)
- Monument Valley — Amateur Photography (obfusc, 2014)
As always, thanks for tuning in. Follow Gamestyle on Soundcloud for more audio-based updates.
We’re hard at work behind the scenes at Gamestyle; sharpening our pencils and our wit. We’ll have a few new reviews for you soon, but in the meantime, here’s something new:
For those that aren’t familiar with Telegram Messenger – it’s an alternative to WhatsApp. It’s an alternative to any messenger app you could be using, but Telegram focuses on privacy.
We aren’t recommending you use Telegram. But if you do, you should follow @gamestyle.